A web site is often the first contact point a guest has when looking for accommodation. Most people do not spend the time sending out enquiries. They expect to see if the room or lodging they are interested in is available while they are searching. Agents who don’t show availability on their website risk losing potential customers.
To show availability and accept online bookings agents do not need to buy expensive software. Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions integrate with existing websites and are accessible anytime from any device with an internet connection. Before you decide on a system you should check for:
- customisable look and feel for a seamless integration into your website
- user rights management that suits your business
- flexible pricing options
- reports to show where bookings originate from
- social media integration – online booking system for Facebook fan pages or blogs
- option to have a multi language booking form
- mobile friendly design
- hidden costs or commissions
- support to adjust the system to your needs
If you are looking to implement a (new) flexible, powerful but economic online booking system test Beds24.com . The Beds24 team will be happy to help you customise the system to your needs. You can use the free trial to evaluate if its right for you.